Reading List Top Picks
Guest Moderator: We are happy to have as guest moderator - Noel Drew, High School English and Film Teacher, Salt Lake City, Utah. Thanks, Noel!
- Q1: After a week in the news, do you have any resources or ideas to share about how your school responded to Boston or Texas?
- Q2: What professional books influenced your teaching or leadership the most?
- Q3: What books have shaped your spiritual life?
- Q4: What books fly off the shelf in your classroom?
- Q5: What books are you going to add to your summer reading list?
Anyone can participate in the chat but to be entered into the book giveaway, enter your information below. You must participate in the chat in order to win. Enter your twitter handle, name, email address and twitter url. Winners will be selected randomly using an online tool and will be notified within one day of the chat.
The following books were made available for giveaway as part of the chat. We thank the authors mentioned here for their generosity.
- Catholic School Leadership Ebook 'How to Interview Like a Pro' - Path to Leadership, Mike St. Pierre (3 copies) Related post here: http://bit.ly/13AYf0u
- The One and Only Ivan- from Barb, Amazon ebook
- Five Minutes with Christ - Ave Maria Press https://www.avemariapress.com/product/1-59471-275-1/5-Minutes-with-Christ/
- My Best Teachers Were Saints - Loyola Press http://www.loyolapress.com/my-best-teachers-were-saints.htm
1. Anne Schaefer-Salinas @APannie7 - The One and Only Ivan
2. Kathy Mears @nceakmears - Five Minutes with Christ
3. Donna Moss @principalmoss - My Best Teachers Were Saints
4. Edgar SalmingoJr. @edtechedgar - I Wasn't Dead When I Wrote This