Saturday, October 24, 2015

10-24-15 Let's Talk Google

Q1 - Are you a GAFE school? What grade levels and how long?
#catholicedchat

Q2 - Complete the sentence “I don’t know how I woke up in the morning before…”? (favorite Google feature)
#catholicedchat

Q3 - What is the youngest age group at your school using Google docs? Did they have trouble logging in with their emails and passwords?
#catholicedchat

Q4 - Do you use Google Forms and if so how? #catholicedchat

Q5 - Does your school use Chromebooks, iPads or both with Google apps?
#catholicedchat

Q6 - What has been your biggest challenge with Google apps and how did you overcome it?
#catholicedchat

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can see more posts. I want to read your articles. Because they are very useful, I always wait for new posts. They are my cup of tea. Thank you for your contribution to the community. money converter app shopify , currency converter box app , best shopify apps to boost sales

    ReplyDelete